(In the letterhead of the employing company)
Ref. No. Date:
INTER PARTY AGREEEMENT
This agreement is made on 01/03/2009 between …………………………… (herein after called the First Party) & M/S. NEALCO INTERNATIONAL PVT. LTD. License No. 525/061/62, GPO Box No. 21233, Samakhusi Marg, Kathmandu, Nepal. Tel : +977-1-4356682, Fax : +977-1-4353669 ( herein after called Second Party) have agreed to work under the Following terms & conditions :-
1) The second Party will forward the personal date, medical reports (Photocopy) , photos and passport photocopy for a ……. workers (approximately) subject to their selection from Nepal as per their detailed position, salary and other facilities.
2) The First Party will send VISA of the workers to the second party (within maximum of 30 days once the recruitment procedure is over and candidates are selected.
3) The second Party will send workers within 30 days after getting VISA of the workers.
4) The first Party has agreed and promised to provide all the facilities to the workers, which is mentioned in the Demand Letter and Employment Contract. The First Party will be fully responsible for everything while the workers are working under him.
5) All other terms & conditions not covered by this agreement will be applicable as per employer country’s Labour Law.
6) The Second Party will be responsible for the workers for medical unfit or reject from the work or any problem against the company for a period of one months.
The First Party & Second Party certify that they have read the agreement and that they fully understand its terms & conditions together with its application. In witness where of the parties have voluntarily signed and subscribe their names below herein :-
The First Party The Second Party
(Employer Company) Nealco International Pvt. Ltd.