We are an authorized agent and carry out the recruiting activities in Nepal on behalf of the employers under the rules & regulation of the Dept. of Labor, HMG of Nepal. On receipt of any authenticate vacancy demand from Overseas Employer; application to the Director General of Labor Dept. has to be made with below mentioned docs.
- Demand Letter : A true & duly authenticated copy from the employer disclosing all details of the vacancy.
- Power of Attorney : A Power Of Attorney duly authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Labor & Chamber of Commerce from the country of employer.
- Contract Paper : A specimen copy of employment contract / service agreement disclosing all the benefits, facilities and perks.
- Consular Letter : A copy of visa advice/Entry permit/NOC/Consular letter etc. duly authenticated (Required for K.S. Saudi Arabia)
- Letter of Guarantee of Nepalese Workers : A copy of 'Letter of Guarantee of Nepalese Workers' duly authenticated.
- Inter Party Agreement : A copy of Inter Party Agreement duly authenticated.
Note: These documents should be authenticated/attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs/Labour Ministry/Home Ministry /The Chamber of Commerce of the employer's country and Embassy/ Consulate or any body of Government of Nepal, in the country of employment .